Kent State University
|Dates / Deadlines:|
RIKKYO UNIVERSITY | TOKYO, JAPAN
Program Term: Summer
The Rikkyo Short-Term Intensive Japanese Program starts on July 1 and ends on July 19, 2019 (student check in June 30; Check out July 20). The entire program comprises 45 hours of classroom instruction on Japanese language plus 25 hours of lectures on Japanese culture and society, including field trips. The program capacity is limited. Upon completing the program, participants will be given a certificate of completion and an official transcript. The program is conducted at the Niiza campus.
- Download program brochure here: 2019 Summer Rikkyo Short Term Intensive Japanese Program.pdf
- Download program application requirements here: Application Requirements (2019Summer) Rikkyo.pdf
ACADEMIC OVERVIEW & REQUIREMENTS
- Application can be downloaded at https://cjle.rikkyo.ac.jp/english/shortterm/
Interested applicants must submit the following five documents to the Center for Japanese Language Education (CJLE) through the Internet (on-line) application. Besides, the letter of recommendation must be submitted to the CJLE by post before the deadline of March 20, 2019. The admissions will be confirmed after April 1, 2019. The program fee payment must be submitted by April 10, 2019.
- Application form including signature by applicant (PDF)
- Application form not including signature by applicant (XLSX)
- Copy of passport (PDF)
- Passport size photograph for student ID (JPEG or PNG)
- Latest official university transcript issued by the home university (PDF format)
- Letter of recommendation in sealed envelopes issued by an academic advisor or supervising professor at the home university
- July 1 - July 19, 2019
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 to be eligible for the program.
- Additionally, students must have taken classes at Kent State University for at least one semester before applying, i.e. students must have a Kent State GPA.
COSTS & TUITION*Please click on "Budget Sheet" linked at the top of the page.
Education Abroad Advisor | Office of Global Education
email@example.com| +1 (330) 672-7980