Kent State University
|Dates / Deadlines:|
HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY | SUMMER SCHOOL
Program Term: Summer
- An international exchange experience with students from all over the world
- Diversified range of intellectually stimulating credit-bearing subjects for selection
- Flexible enrollment on either of or both sessions (up to 2 subjects in each session)
- A variety of talk series by distinguished speakers
- A rich variety of fun-filled activities and social events to enrich the exchange experience
- Educational field trips to Hong Kong / Taiwan / Xian
- Guaranteed on-campus accommodation
- SUMMER TERM: June 9 - July 9, 2017*
- *Students should verify dates of arrival/departure before booking airfare.
- 2017 Calendar: Session 1
- Hall check-in: 9 June
- Registration and Orientation: 10 June
- First day of class: 12 June
- Last day of class: 3 July
- Assessment exams: 6 July
- Closing party: 30 June
- Hall check-out: 9 July
- Field trip (Optional): 9-14 July
- This program is open to all students regardless of major.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 to be eligible for the program.
- Student must have acquired a minimum of 15.0 credit hours and be a degree-seeking undergraduate student.
While in the program, you will live in one of the residence halls on campus. You can request a roommate from our program, though roommate preferences are NOT guaranteed. Each room has internet access and is fully furnished. You will be responsible for purchasing your own food.
COSTS & TUITION
- Students pay Kent State University tuition (Resident or Non-Resident) for 6.0 credit hours.
- Total estimated costs can be found in the Budget Sheet at the top of this page, to the lower left of the Apply Now button.
- FREE HOUSING!
- Learn more about using your financial aid to study abroad.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Financial aid and scholarships are applicable toward this program!
- View a complete listing of available scholarships.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR:Amber Cruxton
Interim Director, Education Abroad