Kent State University
Programs > Brochure
Paris American Academy, Semester
Paris, France (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||KSU applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Refer to the brochure page below for official program dates.
PARIS AMERICAN ACADEMY | SEMESTER PROGRAM
*ONLY APPROVED STUDENTS MAY USE THIS APPLICATION.*
Available Terms: Semester (Fall/Spring)
Language Prerequisite: No
Primary Instruction Language: English
Eligibility: 2.5 GPA, Fashion Design & Merchandising major/minor, Official Nomination by School of Fashion
Students will enroll in full-time coursework, defined as a minimum of 12.0 credit hours, in approved Fashion Design, Merchandising, and/or French language classes. Full course listings will be provided by Paris American Academy to the Kent State School of Fashion upon finalization -contact your School of Fashion advisor for more information and advising on course selection.
TENTATIVE Program Dates
SEMESTER: [Spring] January 16 - May 5 [Fall] September 12 - December 16
Design and merchandising majors of sophomore, junior or senior academic standing are eligible to apply for the Summer or Semester terms.
Participants must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA, upon commitment to the program.
Students must be nominated formally by the School of Fashion prior to applying.
Located within 1 mile of the school, in the Latin Quarter.
Housing is arranged by PAA. Students may pay housing costs directly to PAA. Housing options include:
SEMESTER HOUSING: Shared, furnished apartment in the vicinity of the university: $4,600*
*all costs are estimates and subject to change.
FEES & TUITION
- Students will pay PAA tuition/program fee (not KSU tuition); Please see Budget Sheets for more information
- PAA Application Fee: 70 euros (approx. $75)
- Housing: 4200 euros (approx. $4,600)
- Students may be billed for tuition+housing to their KSU Bursar account and may be eligible for financial aid.
- Contact the Paris American Academy:
- Contact the Kent State School of Fashion for more information:
- Contact the Office of Global Education:
- Sara Morato, Assistant Director, Education Abroad : email@example.com