Kent State University
Programs > Brochure
Paris American Academy, Semester
Paris, France (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||KSU applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|NOTE: The start and end dates ARE NOT the official dates set by the program. They are estimated dates based on the previous year. Do not use these dates when planning flights.|
** Refer to the brochure page below for official program dates.
PARIS AMERICAN ACADEMY | SEMESTER PROGRAM
*ONLY APPROVED STUDENTS MAY USE THIS APPLICATION.*
Available Terms: Semester (Fall/Spring)
Language Prerequisite: No
Primary Instruction Language: English
Eligibility: 2.5 GPA, Fashion Design & Merchandising major/minor, Official Nomination by School of Fashion
Students will enroll in full-time coursework, defined as a minimum of 12.0 credit hours, in approved Fashion Design, Merchandising, and/or French language classes. Full course listings will be provided by Paris American Academy to the Kent State School of Fashion upon finalization -contact your School of Fashion advisor for more information and advising on course selection. *Dr. Kim Hahn | Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
TENTATIVE Program Dates
SEMESTER: [Spring] January 16 - May 5 [Fall] September 12 - December 16
Design and merchandising majors of sophomore, junior or senior academic standing are eligible to apply for the Summer or Semester terms.
Participants must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA, upon commitment to the program.
Students must be nominated formally by the School of Fashion prior to applying.
Located within 1 mile of the school, in the Latin Quarter.
Housing is arranged by the PAA. Students may pay housing costs directly to the PAA. Housing options include:
SEMESTER HOUSING: Shared, furnished apartment in the vicinity of the university: $4,600*
*all costs are estimates and subject to change.
FEES & TUITION
- Students will pay PAA tuition/program fee (not KSU tuition); Please see Budget Sheets for more information
- PAA Application Fee: 70 euros (approx. $75)
- Housing: 4200 euros (approx. $4,600)
- Students may be billed for tuition+housing to their KSU Bursar account and may be eligible for financial aid.
- Contact the Paris American Academy:
- Contact the Kent State School of Fashion for more information:
- Contact the Office of Global Education:
- Rachael Mundie, Education Abroad Advisor: email@example.com