Kent State University
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||KSU applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|NOTE: The start and end dates ARE NOT the official dates set by the program. They are estimated dates based on the previous year. Do not use these dates when planning flights.|
** Refer to the brochure page below for official program dates.
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY-SYDNEY | SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Program Term: Fall, Spring, Academic Year
UTS offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across traditional and emerging disciplines such as architecture, built environment, business, communication, design, education, engineering, information technology, international studies, law, midwifery, nursing, pharmacy, and science.
Academic areas include:
- Design, Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- General Electives
Check out UTS's handbook, which is a guide to all the class offerings.
ACADEMIC CALENDARKeep in mind the seasons are reversed in Australia!
- Students wishing to go abroad during Kent State University's Fall semester, would attend UTS's Spring semester (end of July to end of November).
- Students wishing to go abroad during KSU's Spring semester, would attend UTS's Autumn semester (end of February to end of June).
- This program is open to students of all majors.
- The minimum GPA requirement for this program is 2.5
- Additionally, students must have taken classes at Kent State University for at least one year before applying, i.e. students must have a Kent State GPA.
Accommodation styles offered vary to cater to individual needs and preferences, with all options offering modern, fully-furnished and self-catered facilities for residents. Apartment options include shared apartments or studio apartments.
Rooms are available in the following apartment types:Two Bedroom Apartments
- Three Bedroom Apartments
- Four Bedroom Apartments
- Five or more Bedroom Apartments
COSTS & TUITION
Students pay Kent State University tuition (Resident or Non-Resident) for 12 credit hours. Housing and living costs will vary depending on the options students choose, and will be paid directly to the housing coordinator. The cost of living is higher in Sydney, so students should expect higher housing costs.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Financial aid and scholarships are applicable toward this program!
View a complete listing of available scholarships.
PROGRAM CONTACT:Molly Papay
Education Abroad Advisor | Office of Global Education
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (330) 672-3067