Kent State University
|Restrictions:||KSU applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
** Refer to the brochure page below for official program dates.
In partnership with Anglo-American University, Kent State is proud to offer a study abroad program at one of the premier Czech institutions of higher education. Accredited by both the U.S. and Czech Republic, AAU is the country's oldest private university and offers an excellent academic and cultural experience.
KENT STATE PRAGUE | PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Program Term: Fall, Spring, Summer
Anglo American University is the country's oldest private university. Students may study for either a Fall, Spring, or Summer term. Housed in the 17th Century Thurn-Taxis Palace, AAU offers a unique academic learning environment. The Palace has since been renovated and now serves a student population of over 700 students at AAU. Students can expect to be in an average class size of 15 students with Czech and international students from the US, Europe and other parts of the world, with over 50 different nationalities represented.
Students will enroll in the equivalent of Kent State full-time coursework, 12.0 credit hour minimum for semester students. Summer students, depending on the summer term they select, will enroll in 1-3 courses (3.0-9.0 credits). Participants may choose from a number of major-related and general education course offerings, all of which are conducted in English. Some of the disciplines include but are not limited to:
||*Click here for more AAU course info.|
- FALL SEMESTER: August 24 - December 14*
- SPRING SEMESTER: January 30 - May 22*
- SUMMER TERM: Session 1: May 30 - June 19 | Session 2: June 21 - August 2 | Combined Session: May 30 - August 2*
- Minimum cumulative GPA 2.5; Student with lower GPA may apply and must submit a personal statement and two letters of recommendation to email@example.com
- Full-time degree-seeking university student
- Earned a minimum of 12.0 credits
- No language requirement
- Please reference the Campus Life page of the AAU website for more information on Accommodations
TUITION & FEES*
- Tuition: $3,760 (15 credit hours)
- KSU Administrative Fee: $250
- AAU Processing Fee: $210
- Housing: $2,900 (single); $2,400 (double); $1,900 (triple)
- Insurance: $201.60 for the full semester (health/accident insurance; not travel insurance)
- Excludes meals, personal living expenses, personal travel, passport/visa fees, transportation from airport to campus
- Financial Aid applicable!
- *all fees are estimated and subject to change.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Financial aid and scholarships are applicable toward this program!
Financial Aid does apply to this program. Please speak with the Student Financial Aid Office for more information:
PROGRAM COORDINATOR:Sara Morato
Assistant Director, Education Abroad | Office of Global Education
firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-7984