Kent State University
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||KSU applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Academic Year||2020-2021||04/01/2020 **||09/03/2020||06/11/2021|
|NOTE: The start and end dates ARE NOT the official dates set by the program. They are estimated dates based on the previous year. Do not use these dates when planning flights.|
|NOTE: NOTE: The start and end dates ARE NOT the official dates set by the program. They are estimated dates based on the previous year. Do not use these dates when planning flights.|
** Refer to the brochure page below for official program dates.
EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA | VALENCIA, SPAIN
Program Term: Fall, Spring, Academic Year
You can check out a recent list of UEV courses.xlsx for examples of the classes you may be able to take. Updated course listings are made available after students have been accepted.
Transcripts are typically released 4-8 weeks after the end of the semester.
Students register for courses upon arrival. Not all courses are available in English; thus, students may be placed in the Spanish version of the requested course when necessary. Spanish language is required.
ACADEMIC CALENDARThe university runs on a trimester system.
- Students who want to go abroad during our Fall semester, will attend trimester one, September - December.
- Students who want to go abroad during our Spring semester, must attend trimester two and three, January - June.
- This program is open to students of all majors, but may be most suitable to Translation majors.
- The minimum GPA requirement for this program is 2.5
- Additionally, students must have taken classes at Kent State University for at least one semester before applying, i.e. students must have a Kent State GPA.
- Students should have Intermediate II Spanish fluency.
UEV is an urban campus and does not have university residence halls, therefore students rent flats in the city. The university is not responsible for housing, but they suggest working with the following housing agencies:
COSTS & TUITION
Students pay Kent State University tuition (Resident or Non-Resident) for 12 credit hours. Housing and living costs will vary depending on the options students choose. Total estimated costs can be found in the Budget Sheet at the top of this page.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Financial aid and scholarships are applicable toward this program!
View a complete listing of available scholarships.
PROGRAM CONTACT:Molly Papay
Education Abroad Advisor | Office of Global Education
email@example.com | +1 (330) 672-3067