Kent State University
Announcements > All
Exchange Application Process
| An brief overview of the application process for exchanges is as follows:
1. You apply for an exchange through KSU's Office of Global Education (OGE) via the online application.
2. OGE accepts your application and nominates you to the host university.
3. You apply for the host university.
4. The host university accepts you.
You will complete 2 applications and receive 2 acceptances (one for OGE and one for the host university).
| *ATTENTION: Non-Kent State students seeking to apply for Kent State Florence or Kent State Geneva must first apply to KSU as a 'Guest Student' in order to receive KSU credentials to apply through this application system. Please apply as a Guest Student here:
Financial Aid Advising for Study Abroad
|Starting August 30, a Financial Aid Counselor will be available to meet with study abroad students during study abroad walk-ins. The counselor will be available every Wednesday from 2:00 - 5:00 P.M. in 106 Van Campen Hall.|
ISEP Application Fee Change
|As of December 1, 2016, ISEP has changed their fee structure. The ISEP application fee has been reduced to a $100 non-refundable fee. At the time of acceptance, students will pay an additional $325 non-refundable deposit.|
Donald N. Nelson Scholarship for Study Abroad Now Accepting Applications
| Deadline: October 15, 2017 at 5:00 pm EDT
An Applicant must:
1. Be an Ohio resident who is a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate from an Ohio International Consortium member school.
2. Be at least a rising sophomore with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Awardees must return to the home campus for at least one semester to complete a follow-on project designed to encourage others to pursue study abroad opportunities.
3. Participate in an accredited study abroad program that has been approved by the home school. Programs must be at least one semester in duration.
Preference is given to first-time study abroad applicants studying in a non-English-speaking country and taking courses in the native language of the host country.
Previous Donald N. Nelson and George C. Burke scholarship recipients will not be considered for the award.
View Complete Article